Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Melodifestivalen 2013 - Rehearsals of the first semi

We have the one-minute clips from yesterday's rehearsals and I'm gonna make some comments. Please note that my thoughts about each song will probably change once I hear the full songs. As usual. xD All the rehearsals are here.

David Lindgren - Skyline
Ok this is not much different from "Shout It Out" but I totally prefer his last year's attempt.

Cookies N Beans - Burning Flags
Hm... I don't know what to say about this... I could call the chorus "nice" but that would be all. I don't see them going far. Mostly because they have no fans. But you never know...

Jay-Jay Johanson - Paris 
Really? REALLY?! That was just painful! And with some parts in french. I think I said enough!

Mary N'diaye - Gosa
Hello Stella Mwangi! Oh sorry! It's not Stella. I'm sorry I'm not a fan of this. At all. African music is not my cup of tea even though I love "Yeba"!!

Eric Gadd - Vi Kommer Aldrig Att Förlora
So so so indifferent! And so so so forgettable!

YOHIO - Heartbreak Hotel
Really not my thing! He has the right voice for his kind of music but I don't like the song nor his music.

Anna Järvinen - Porslin
*yawn* No ok she has a really nice voice but the song is so boring! And I didn't get much sleep last night so if I play this one more time I'm so gonna sleep!

Michael Feiner & Caisa - We're Still Kids
Was that what I think it was? A 12-second chorus?! :O

Oh God! David Lindgren is so in the final! And he's my winner from the weakest mello semi ever! I honestly have no clue about the second finalist and the 2 who will make it to andra chansen! Maybe YOHIO could do something. Even though I don't like him.

Really bad start dear Melodifestivalen! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment