Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Greece 2013 - With Koza Mostra & Agathonas Iakovidis to Malmö!


Ok my home country picked its entry tonight. It's Koza Mostra & Agathonas Iakovidis with "Alcohol Is Free". God I don't like it! 0 points! My favourite was Thomai Apergi with "One Last Kiss". Yeah I know it's too Nina Zilli but it was the only song I liked out of these 4 we had. Alex Leon ft Giorgina with "Angel" and Aggeliki Iliadi with "Hilies Ke Mia Nyhtes" were the other two.

Apart from the results I loved the entire show! It was amazing! Ruslana, Marija Šerifović, Dima Bilan and Alexander Rybak were there and performed their winning entries along with other Greek artists. (the videos should be on YouTube soon) However the highlight of the night was totally Vicky Leandros who sang "Apre Tois" with Helena Paparizou! Helena sang also a new remixed version of "My Number One" Vegas. (thanks to helenapaparizouclub.gr for the videos!) 

We also had Despina Olympiou, the Cypriot entrant with "An Me Thimase" and Eleftheria Eleftheriou with Ivi Adamou singing a mash-up of their 2012 entries. Really nice! 

So yeah, great night, horrible result!

0 comments:

Post a Comment