Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Melodifestivalen 2013 - Rehearsals of the second semi

Today's rehearsals can be found here.

Anton Ewald - Begging
Was he singing? It looked like it was a playback. Maybe because it was just a rehearsal... I like the choreo and the song. But I don't like that "aauuuu". Sounds like a wolf.

Felicia Olsson - Make Me No1
Oh God. Those lyrics... Don't like 'em. And I'm not a fan of the song either...

Erik Segerstedt & Tone Damli - Hello Goodbye
I like the chorus. It's quite nice but from this one minute, the chorus is the only part I like. I need to listen to the entire song.

Swedish House Wives - On Top Of The World
Rooting like hell for them! Did you expect me not to? Especially now that I heard the song and I like it a lot! Love their name! Hahaha And if you simply call them SHW you actually have the initials of their last names. Awesome! Haha!

Joacim Cans - Annelie
Wow. Ok I wasn't expecting this by Joacim. I was expecting a hard rock song. Definitely not that. It's not bad actually and I like that he sings in swedish but yeah. Not something I would listen.

Louise Hoffsten - Only The Dead Fish Follow The Stream
Oh that title! I can't say a lot here. It's just the chorus... But I like what I hear actually. Maybe not for the ESC though. Weird staging...

Rikard Wolff - En Förlorad Sommar
The sleeping pill of week no2! Don't like it. At all.

Sean Banan - Copacabanana
Oh such an original melody! Don't you agree? I so dislike him! He's annoying and disgusting! And of course I don't like the song! I hope we don't get to see him in the final! I really don't want to experience this live!

0 comments:

Post a Comment