Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Melodifestivalen 2013 - Second semi - Results

Photo: Lindwall Sven
Really? -.- Really Sweden? Sean Banan (Copacabanana) to the final? I'm gonna have to watch that thing live? *puking*

Second finalist is Louise Hoffsten (Only The Dead Fish Follow The Stream). Now that was a surprise! I don't really mind her but there were better songs than this.

To andra chansen: Anton Ewald with "Begging" and Erik Segerstedt & Tone Damli with "Hello Goodbye".

5. "Make Me No 1" – Felicia Olsson
6. "On Top of the World" – Swedish House Wives
7. "En förlorad sommar" – Rikard Wolff
8. "Annelie" – Joacim Cans

Sad for SHW! :( I wanted them at least in ac!

Liked it a lot that Hanson, Carson and Malmkvist made a comeback. But Danny next time do your homework. They entered mello together in 2004 not 2005!

Oh I can't say anything else right now. I'm watching the MGP final! Go Margaret!

0 comments:

Post a Comment