Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Germany 2013 - With Cascada to Malmö!

Photo: Marieke Duijts (EBU)
It's done! Cascada to Malmö!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!!! Welcome to my top 3 Germany! :D Amazing performance of "Glorious"! However they really need to work on the staging! Get some dancers and stuff! But they can fix this! Natalie's vocals were better than I expected. She is amazing when she sings unplugged but when she has to dance she's kinda off. They really need to do something about it. I don't want another Hungary 2011! But yeah, overall I liked the performance!

And of course now that they won, the "this is so Euphoria" comments are popping up everywhere! I see no "Euphoria" in "Glorious"! Cascada have been doing this kind of music for a long time. Long before "Euphoria" came along! And alright, Cascada's music isn't original. Almost all of their songs sound the same. It's just a beat and no melody. And I don't listen to that kind of music. But damn it, I like Cascada!

Please note I'm a Gemini. I can have two different opinions about one thing! lol

My prediction (so far) about their placing is that they will end up somewhere in the top 15. They're in my top 3 though! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment