Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Melodifestivalen 2012 - Snippets of the first rehearsals - Semi 1 Växjö

It's time to blog! I waited until SVT uploaded all of the snippets. We're good to go now. ;)

1. Sean Den Förste Banan - Sean Banan
Ok... Don't like this. Joke entry although the music is quite "melodifestivalen". But a big big NO!

2. På väg - Abalone Dots
A bit boring I'd say... But not a bad song. It won't work on ESC though.

3. I Want To Be Chris Isaak (This Is Just The Beginning) - The Moniker
Ok better than last year! Thank God! But still not my cup of tea. I don't see him in the final one way or another. Unlike last year.

4. The Boy Can Dance - Afro-Dite
My girls!! Yeah baby! The descriptions they gave didn't let me down! Love love LOOOOOVE IT!!! Catchy and DISCO!! Too bad we don't have a video of the rehearsal yet (one of them was wearing a t-shirt with a company's logo or something and SVT didn't want to promote the company for free). I just want them in Globen! Nothing else! I just want to see them performing this live. In. Globen. Please?

5. Mystery - Dead by April
 It's good to have different gernes in Melodifestivalen but that doesn't mean I like the song.

6. Salt & Pepper - Marie Serneholt
 I like this. If it was up to me I would definitely send it to andra chansen. (well yeah Afro-Dite is my one finalist and the second is the lady at No8 ;))

7. Jag reser mig igen - Thorsten Flinck och Revolutionsorkestern
What was that? Next please!

8. Euphoria - Loreen
And what we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is 2012's winner! Just read the description of scandipop about Loreen's rehearsal! This is exactly what I thought when I saw the title of her song! Like months ago! Loreen to Baku so it can be Stockholm 2013 please! The only thing that concerns me a bit is the backing vocals. The live backing vocals in ESC...

So Afro-Dite and Loreen to Globen and Marie Serneholt and -I can't believe I'm actually gonna say this- The Moniker to andra chansen. Well it's not a good heat for me and all I care about is my 2 finalists!

47 hours left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment