Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Melodifestivalen 2012 - The full songs of heat 4 in Malmö!

1. The Girl - Charlotte Perrelli
Ok I actually love this right now! That "Mamma Mia" feeling is amazing! I don't want it in Baku but definitely in Globen!! How couldn't I not like a Perrelli song? Well a mello-Perrelli song! Love it! Love it!!

2. Allting Blir Bra Igen - OPA! 
I am Greek and I totally dislike that 100% greek music. Now this, combined with the swedish language? Lethal combination! Sorry I can't listen to the entire song! It's too painful!

3. Land of Broken Dreams - Dynazty  
Yeah, not my cup of tea.

4. Don't Let Me Down - Lotta Engberg and Christer Sjögren
I like the chorus but the rest is just...meh? Something doesn't sound right. It won't go far...

5. Goosebumps - Hanna Lindblad
Like! A lot! More than "Manipulated"!!! Wow! Great one!!!! I didn't get so excited from the 1-minute snippet but the full song is amazing!!!

6. Kyss Mig - Axel Algmark 
I like the music but the rest is not good! Just ok-ish...

7. Why Start A Fire - Lisa Miskovsky  
Yup I like that! To andra chansen! I'd like to say "to Globen" but it's difficult. But I do like this song. And Lisa will have a really nice presentation. It fits the song. Nice atmosphere.

8. Amazing - Danny Saucedo
Ok I like the song but as I said the gimmick is bad. Sure it's a bit wow but Sweden sending one gimmick after another won't look good. I'm afraid it won't work. Please Sweden don't ruin Loreen's chances! Please?


LOREEN TO BAKU!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment