Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Melodifestivalen 2012 - Fourth semi - Results

Photo: Olle Kirchmeier/SVT
Mixed feelings. Again! I mean come on! I will never be 100% happy about mello results! Lisa Miskovsky made it to Globen! First! Even though I think Sarah Dawn Finer said that the names are announced in random order. Ehm ok I'd like to believe that she made it to Globen first coz that means that Danny wasn't so popular and even though he made it to Globen, he won't be a threat to Loreen!

To andra chansen: Dynazty and Lotta Engberg and Christer Sjögren

5th place - Charlotte Perrelli. Oh my God! :( Why Sweden? Not even a second chance? She deserved it! Aaaw and she was so sweet during the results' announcement. When it was her or Danny to Globen you could see on her face that she knew it was going to be Danny... Poor Charlotte! :(
6th place - Axel Algmar. Meh. I don't care about his song. I didn't like it.
7th place - Hanna Lindblad. Come on Sweden vol 2!! 7th? 7th???? I loooooved "Goosebumps"! And Hanna was amazing! At least a second chance for her!
8th place - OPA! No surprise here. They totally sucked and I am Greek!

And that's it! Now all 32 songs are free on youtube! And now remember. It has to be  
LOREEN TO BAKU!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment