Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Melodifestivalen 2012 - Snippets of the first rehearsals - Semi 3 Leksand

1. Youngblood - Youngblood
LOL! Hahahahahaha This is "Manboy" vol 2!! Oh my God! I really don't like this Kempe project! Big dislike!

2. I Mina Drömmar - Maria BenHajji 
The webjoker. It's the first time I hear this and I kinda like it but nothing much.

3. Förlåt Mig - Mattias Andréasson 
Hm... I don't know... An ok-ish song. Mattias has to get just one breath to sing the entire verse. Tricky. But ok... I guess he'll make it to the final because of the tween girls. Fine by me, I don't really care.

4. Just A Little Bit - Love Generation 
Meh. "Dance Alone" was better. Nothing much again and since they're not so popular I don't see them getting that far.

5. Sanningen - Carolina Wallin Pérez
An ok song but not the song that can get you to ESC's final. Let alone get in the top 5.

6. Lovelight - Andreas Johnson 
Ok so last year he claimed that A Friend In London from Denmark "stole" his "Sing For Me" and finished 5th in ESC with "New Tomorrow"and now he decided to enter Melodifestivalen. I guess he thinks since AFIL finished 5th with one of "his" songs, he can do it as well. I don't like the song. I can't stand his I-wanna-sound-like-an-american accent!

7. Why Am I Crying - Molly Sandén 
I liked what I heard but again nothing much. I knew it was going to be a ballad (or whatever. low tempo song) so I didn't get my hopes high. The Molly we all know.

8. Mirakel - Björn Ranelid feat. Sara Li 
Oh my God! Ranelid ruins the entire song! It's crap! Sara Li's part sounds nice but eew! Kick Ranelid out please!


Shit! This semi is worse than last week's! What the hell is going on? Of course that's quite good. Loreen's chances are going higher and higher! Please prevent the tween girls from voting the night of the final! Don't let them ruin Sweden's victory ONCE AGAIN!

LOREEN TO BAKU!

2 comments:

Javier said...

Heeej!
Hur mår du?

You're right: I'm also hoping for Loreen to go to Baku.
I know there are still next week's songs to go, but so far it's Loreen I want in Baku.

Ha det så bra!

Javier.- [pronounced "ha-VYER"]

Ifi said...

Hej Javier! Thanks for your comment. :) I know how to pronounce your name. :P Are you Spanish or what?

Post a Comment