Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dear Alcazar...

...can we please have once in a while a new song? It's been 9 months (!!) since the release of "Feel 4 U" and I feel I need my next Alcazar dose. Can't you just go in the studio every few months and record an ALCAZAR song to keep us going? No strings attached! No releases of CD singles or gigs or anything! Just a song! An Alcazar song! I don't really think that a record company could work this way anyway but since I don't know how things work in the music industry I can hope right? Or whatever buy your own studio and do all the work by yourselves! Just bring another Alcazar baby to this world!

Your fans.                       

PS I sign this "Your fans" because I know I'm not the only one who wants you back. And since there's no comeback planned in the near future, we'll be satisfied with just a song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment