Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Melodifestivalen 2012 - The full songs of heat 1 in Växjö!

Here are the full songs of tonight's semi!!

1. Sean Den Förste Banan - Sean Banan
I still don't like this but I'm a bit afraid of this...

2. På väg - Abalone Dots
Ok I actually like this! The full version is really nice. Not for the ESC but I like it. I like country!

3. I Want To Be Chris Isaak (This Is Just The Beginning) - The Moniker
Again, better than last year's song but still not my favourite.

4. The Boy Can Dance - Afro-Dite 
"Never Let It Go" reloaded!!! But kinda more fresh (I can't believe I'm saying this!). "Never Let It Go" is my all time favourite swedish entry and "The Boy Can Dance" sounds better to my ears! People say it's outdated. Ok maybe a bit and that's because schlager is in a coma (remember? In a coma. NOT dead!) in Eurovision. But I don't care! I.ADORE.IT.

5. Mystery - Dead by April
Can we just get rid of the guy with the "monster" voice? I always hate that in songs. It ruins the song!

6. Salt & Pepper - Marie Serneholt
I like this a lot! But I find a bit annoying the "salt & pepper, salt & pepper, salt & pepper pepper"... :S

7. Jag reser mig igen - Thorsten Flinck och Revolutionsorkestern
I'm sorry I couldn't finish this. I just can't listen to this!

8. Euphoria - Loreen
Thank God Loreen is the one to close the first heat! Just send her to Baku people!! I'm gonna vote for her tonight!

Less than 4 hours left! :D
Då kör vi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment