Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ESC 2012 - Israel will be there (?)

Sooo. About a week ago I blogged about Israel's possible withdrawal. Today I saw this:

According to Amir gilat - head of our broadcasting channel - there is no reason for Israel to withdraw next year. It's due to the fact that this specific national holiday - Shavuot - is not like the other holidays which involve a big meal, not watching TV, etc. On the contrary - it's a holiday of happiness and music. He also said that as long as he's in charge, there'd be a big national preselecion every year with many participants. 

So it's almost sure that Israel will be there! I can't imagine Eurovision without Israel! I'd be really sad if Israel withdrew. They send great songs (almost) every year! Fingers crossed for Israel too!

1 comments:

Sam Huang said...

Hi, I am visit your blogs and read content. Your services are very nice. I am very impressed from your content and service. I know that Motor esc are run very smoothly.

Post a Comment