Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

ESC 2011 - My top 10


Alright! Today is the first day of the rehearsals but I will blog about them when they're over. Right now I will give you my top 10 - a very difficult task this year! My top 3 if not top 5 will be changing all the time. I know that. 1st country will go 2nd, 3rd will go 4th etc etc. But here it is!

Oh wait! Before I rank them I need to show you my 12pts, 10pts, and 8pts because we have some changes there. So originally we had this:

Hungary - 12pts
Israel - 12pts
Poland - 12pts
Serbia - 12pts
Slovenia - 12pts
Spain - 12pts

Bulgaria - 10pts

Croatia - 8pts
Sweden - 8pts
United Kingdom - 8pts

The changes:

Hungary - 12pts
Israel - 12pts
Poland - 12pts
Serbia - 12pts
Slovenia - 10pts because I'm not really into ballads... :/
Spain - 12pts

Bulgaria - 10pts

Croatia - 12pts because despite the weak chorus I can't resist to that "clapping" and that disco feeling!
Sweden - 8pts
United Kingdom - 8pts
  

So here is my top 10!

1. Hungary - Kati Wolf - What About My Dreams?
2. Israel - Dana International - Ding Dong
3. Spain - Lucía Pérez - Que Me Quiten Lo Bailao
4. Poland - Magdalena Tul - Jestem
5. Serbia - Nina - Čaroban
6. Croatia - Daria - Celebrate
7. Slovenia - Maja Keuc - No One
8. Bulgaria - Poli Genova - Na Inat
9. Sweden - Eric Saade - Popular
10. United Kingdom - Blue - I Can

OK that's it! I still feel that some countries should be higher than others but I really LOVE my top 6 so I can't decide! If any of these countries win then I'm totally satisfied! Also fine if Slovenia or Bulgaria wins.

Ready to hit the "publish post" button! No going back now! :P 

EDIT: And I just noticed that my top 5 hasn't a single song entirely in english! ;) Another proof that I prefer the songs in the native language of the country...

0 comments:

Post a Comment