Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

ESC 2011 - The grand final

It's time! The big day has arrived! Every year this is the best and the worst day of the year. Eurovision's final has finally arrived but it's gonna end in a blink of an eye and then we will have to wait (almost) 365 days for the next ESC! I can't do that! I can't wait! Can they at least bring the old system of giving the votes? The one before 2006. The one where every country gave the points from 1 to 12 (without 9 and 11) one by one. I know I know. It would take us hours to finish but that's better IMO! Let us watch the ESC until 3-4am!! I don't care if the average viewer will turn off his or her tv too early! I'm a hardcore fan and I can't get enough of the ESC! Anyway... Should I give you the final's line-up again? Whatever it won't cost me anything!

  1. Finland
  2. Bosnia & Herzegovina
  3. Denmark
  4. Lithuania
  5. Hungary
  6. Ireland
  7. Sweden
  8. Estonia
  9. Greece
  10. Russia
  11. France
  12. Italy
  13. Switzerland
  14. United Kingdom
  15. Moldova
  16. Germany
  17. Romania
  18. Austria
  19. Azerbaijan
  20. Slovenia
  21. Iceland
  22. Spain
  23. Ukraine
  24. Serbia
  25. Georgia
3 out of my 4 favourites tonight have a great draw! And these are sLOVEnia, Spain and Serbia! Unfortunately Hungary's running order is really bad! #5 for Kati. And after her it's Ireland and Sweden. Most people will forget her song after these two countries. That's a huge minus for Wolfie! :( I really hope she'll do well! She deserves that. I hope she pulls it off vocally. That's the most important!

Well there's nothing more to say! Just remember you can watch live here at 21:00 CET.

2 hours left for the final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2011! Just wow! :)

Good luck to all the countries and especially my 4 favourites!
Here we go! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment