Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

ESC 2012 - Jedward to make a comeback?

The duo’s manager Louis Walsh said that he would strongly consider re-entering the twins into the 2012 Eurovision in Azerbaijan, the Irish Independent reports. “Ireland could definitely win Eurovision again and we might do it next year with Jedward. I think after what happened this year, Jedward would do incredibly well in Eurovision 2012,” Walsh told the newspaper.


Oh God please no! Not them again!! Ok I told you before I enjoyed their performance but not again! They'll be even more annoying! Duh! Ireland did good after many years and because the Jedward recipe worked they wanna go with it again. Well find someone else! I'm sure you got better artists than Jedward!

I hope at least they get some tips from Dana before they come back! *shifty*
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment