Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Reunion for Alcazar with the original members!

Photo: Mette-Marits
Well I know I know. We're in the ESC week but I had to blog about this! The title is true! Well sort of! Yesterday my lovely Andreas Lundstedt turned 40!! Of course they had a party and Annikafiore was there as well! They reunited just for the night! They performed a new remixed version of "Crying At The Discoteque"! I saw the link on my main wall on facebook and I was shocked! Tears of joy seeing them performing together again. Even though I never watched them live (with the original members!).

Check back for the video later guys. As I said it's on facebook and I don't know if you'll be able to watch it. I contacted the guy who uploaded it and asked him to upload it on youtube or give me the permission to upload it myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment