Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

ESC 2012 - Semi-final 1

Ok I've been at the uni since 8 in the morning! I got back a while ago! We'll take a quick look at tonight's competing countries (no comments) and then the fun part! I will guess the qualifiers! xD You know I suck at this!

The running order!
  1. Montenegro
  2. Iceland
  3. Greece
  4. Latvia
  5. Albania
  6. Romania
  7. Switzerland
  8. Belgium
  9. Finland
  10. Israel
  11. San Marino
  12. Cyprus
  13. Denmark
  14. Russia
  15. Hungary
  16. Austria
  17. Moldova
  18. Ireland
Ok let's see...

Countries I think they will make it (at random order of course)

Iceland
Greece
Romania
Switzerland
Cyprus
Denmark
Russia
Ireland
Austria
Israel/Finland

Countries I want to make it

Iceland
Greece
Romania
Switzerland
Cyprus
Dernmark
Finland
Israel
Hungary
can't find a 10th xD Ok... I'm gonna say... Russia! But below top 15 in the final!

2 hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO my favourites! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment