Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

ESC 2012 - Semi-final 2

Time for the second semi tonight!!! Predictions! I will be really glad if I get 5/10 in this one!! Ok first let's see the competing countries.

  1. Serbia
  2. FYR Macedonia
  3. The Netherlands
  4. Malta
  5. Belarus
  6. Portugal
  7. Ukraine
  8. Bulgaria
  9. Slovenia
  10. Croatia
  11. Sweden
  12. Georgia
  13. Turkey
  14. Estonia
  15. Slovakia
  16. Norway
  17. Bosnia & Herzegovina
  18. Lithuania 
Now the countries I think they will make it.

Serbia
Sweden
Estonia
Norway
Lithuania
Croatia
Turkey
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Slovenia
Ukraine

And now the countries I want to make it.

Sweden
Bulgaria
Serbia
Croatia
Slovenia
Belarus
Malta
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Norway
Lithuania

Yeah the last two grew on me a lot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment