Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

ESC 2011 - Reviewing the countries beginning with "P", "R"


Poland sends Magdalena Tul with the song "Jestem" written by Magdalena Tul.
Finally Poland! Finally!! A fantastic song! I love it and it's in polish! Love it when people sing in their language. To many of you this will probably sound like typical-eurovision song but that's why I love it! Hehe
Poland competes in the 1st semi-final with running order #1.
12pts from me and good luck to Poland!
Portugal sends Homens da Luta with the song "Luta É Alegria" written by Jel and Vasco Duarte.
During the first ten seconds I said "oh this is gonna be amazing" but then they started singing and I was like "what the fuck is this?". Generally I like the traditional music Portugal sends almost every year but not this one! Sorry!
Portugal competes in the 1st semi-final with running order #16.
1pt from me and good luck to Portugal!
Romania sends Hotel FM with the song "Change" written by Gabriel Băruţă and Alexandra Ivan.
The third song with the message "save the world". OK song, nothing much. Another 3 pleasant minutes but that's all. I'd like to listen to this twice so I hope they make it to the final. I like it.
Romania competes in the 2nd semi-final with running order #14.
6pts from me and good luck to Romania!







Russia sends Alexej Vorobjov with the song "Get You" written by RedOne and Jack Lucien.
So Russia competes with RedOne. Sorry but RedOne’s song that competed in Sweden's Melodifestivalen was miles better! This is so mediocre! Not a bad song but not a great one either... But I'm afraid Russia will do well because well, it's Russia! If you know what I mean. ;)
Russia competes in the 1st semi-final with running order #7.
5pts from me and good luck to Russia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment