Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

ESC 2011 - Reviewing the countries beginning with "F"


Finland sends Paradise Oskar with the song "Da Da Dam" written by Axel Ehnström.
The secong "save the planet" song. I don't really like this... I like the "da da dam" part in the chorus but I think that's all. Last year Finland was in my top 3. This year I don't even know if it's in my final. I think it is but really really low... A nice message but childish lyrics.
Finland competes in the 1st semi-final with running order #10.
3pts from me and good luck to Finland!







France sends Amaury Vassili with the song "Sognu" written by Jean-Pierre Marcellesi, Daniel Moyne and Quentin Bachelet.
Honestly I don't get why everyone likes this! And they even put it in the top 3 - if not no1! This is awful! Opera! Slovenia’s entry in 2007 and Sweden’s entry in 2009 are much better than this, imo! I don't like anything about this! Oh and I've read so many comments saying that Amaury is hot. Ehm seriously?
France competes in the final with running order #11.
0pts from me and good luck to France!





FYROM sends Vlatko Ilievski with the song "Rusinka" written by Marko Marinkovik - Slatkar, Grigor Koprov and Vladimir Dojcinovski.
Another song I don't like! I like the intro but after that...no. No surprise why FYROM stays out of the final every year. And I think they won't make it to the final this year either. (Well you got a guess after all!) Good luck next year!
FYROM competes in the 2nd semi-final with running order #11.
1pt from me and good luck to FYROM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment