Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

ESC 2012 - Reviewing the countries beginning with "T", "U"


Turkey sends Can Bonomo with the song "Love Me Back" written by Can Bonomo.
This is quite turkish which is a good thing coz that's the point of Eurovision. Sharing your culture, music, language (yeah I know it's in english). However I don't like the song. Totally not my cup of tea...
Turkey competes in the 2nd semi-final with running order #13.

0pts from me and good luck to Turkey!



 
Ukraine sends Gaitana with the song "Be My Guest" written by Gaitana.
This song... it's another one that I don't know if I like it or not. I put it in my mp3 player but lately I skip it like the russian one... And I don't know if I want to see it in the final or not... :S Damn I can't make up my mind about this...
Ukraine competes in the 2nd semi-final with running order #7.

3pts from me and good luck to Ukraine!




United Kingdom sends Engelbert Humperdinck with the song "Love Will Set You Free" written by Martin Terefe and Sacha Skarbek.
Oh God this is such a huge snoozefest! Although I admit his voice sounds still good but I haven't heard him singing live so I don't know. And he's gonna open the final. Things can't get any worse for the UK...
United Kingdom competes in the final with running order #1.

0pts from me and good luck to United Kingdom! 



So this is it! All 42 songs are reviewed which means time to make my top 10! This year is extremely difficult for me to fit all my favourites in the top 10! And I know that this top 10 will be changing! Except for my top 4 which was ready weeks ago! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment