Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

ESC 2012 - Reviewing the countries beginning with "S"


San Marino sends Valentina Monetta with the song "The Social Network Song (Oh Oh - Uh - Oh Oh)" written by Ralph Siegel, Timothy Touchton and José Juan Santana Rodriguez.
What is this San Marino? Seriously? It's just horrible and meaningless! I absolutely have nothing to say here. Just that they won't make it to the final. For sure.
San Marino competes in the 1st semi-final with running order #11.

0pts from me and good luck to San Marino!



Serbia sends Željko Joksimović with the song "Nije Ljubav Stvar" written by Željko Joksimović, Marina Tucaković and Miloš Roganović.
Such a beautiful song by Željko once again. To be honest I wasn't so excited the first time I listened to this but now I really like it! And I think it's a great opening for the second semi!
Serbia competes in the 2nd semi-final with running order #1.

8pts from me and good luck to Serbia!




Slovakia sends Max Jason Mai with the song "Don't Close Your Eyes" written by Miroslav Šmajda.
Oh God! So not my cup of tea. I don't like this at all! Metal/rock fans probably will love it but not me. It's good to see different genres in ESC but those will be three minutes I won't enjoy.
Slovakia competes in the 2nd semi-final with running order #15.

0pts from me and good luck to Slovakia!




Slovenia sends Eva Boto with the song "Verjamen" written by Vladimir Graić and Igor Pirković.
Lovely sLOVEnia! Great and beautiful song! Even though it was my second favourite! I wanted "A Si Sanjal Me" for Slovenia! It's soooo slovenian and I adore it! But as I said I also love Verjamen. Eva is a good live performer so I expect Slovenia to make it to the final once again!
Slovenia competes in the 2nd semi-final with running order #9.

8pts from me and good luck to Slovenia!


Spain sends Pastora Soler with the song "Quédate Conmigo" written by Thomas G:son, Erik Bernholm and Tony Sánchez-Ohlsson.
Hahahaha! What do you want me to say here? THIS IS MY WINNER!!! Yeah it was (and sometimes still is) between Sweden and Spain this year but aah no! It's Spain! It is SPAIN! I won't say the Pastora story again. Just read all the posts about her and you'll understand... Just make sure you vote for Spain this year! This deserves at least a top 5 if not a top 3!
Spain competes in the final with running order #19.

12pts from me and good luck to Spain!


Sweden sends Loreen with the song "Euphoria" written by Peter Boström and Thomas G:son.
And here I present you the winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2012! Again, what do you want me to say here? The regular readers I'm sure remember that 99% of all posts regarding Melodifestivalen 2012 ended with the phrase "LOREEN TO BAKU!!"! So that's it! Loreen is going to Baku and will return with the 1st prize! Oh yes, and she will break Rybak's record! Word. ;)
Sweden competes in the 2nd semi-final with running order #11.

12pts from me and good luck to Sweden!


Switzerland sends Sinplus with the song "Unbreakable" written by Gabriel Broggini and Ivan Broggini.
When Switzerland chose this back in December I never thought it would become one of my favourites! A bit bad accent in english but I think that "adds" to the song for some strange reason. I really like Switzerland this year!!
Switzerland competes in the 1st semi-final with running order #9.

10pts from me and good luck to Switzerland!

0 comments:

Post a Comment