Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Melodifestivalen 2011 - Linda Bengtzing would sing in swedish in Dusseldorf


I just wish I knew this before the final! Linda Bengtzing would have sung "E Det Fel På Mej" in swedish if she was Melodifestivalen's winner! Damn you Sweden!! You left Loreen out and you didn't vote for your best choice in the final! I wanted Linda to win and the only negative thing for me would be the translation of the song in english! And yesterday I found out that she would have kept it in swedish! It's been 12 years since the last time we listened to swedish on Eurovision's stage and that was in 1999 where Charlotte Perrelli (at this time Nilsson) sang the last chorus of "Take Me To Your Heaven" in swedish at the reprise. I wish Linda keeps coming back with her marvelous turbo schlager every year until you send her to the ESC! She and Sanna Nielsen deserve a chance to represent Sweden! 
Good luck Sweden with Eric and without his glass cage! But I will comment that on another blog entry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment