Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ESC 2011 - Dana International wants her fans to choose her ESC dress

World famous fashion designer Jean Paul Gautier has offered his brand new collection to this year's Israeli Eurovision representative Dana International. She will have to choose from a number of eight creations by Gautier and decided to give her fans the right to get involved in the election of her Eurovision outfit. 

Read more at esctoday.com

Interesting. I've seen the video and I have to say that I like all dresses except for that orange! It's horrible. But the rest are pretty good for the ESC imo. I think it's cool that she asked her fans to choose her dress but I'm not sure if the final choice would work... I can only think that she liked all of them and she couldn't pick one otherwise I don't think she'd let her fans to choose instead of her. 

But honestly, I'm mostly interested in the new version of "Ding Dong"! We are still waiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment