Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Söngvakeppni Sjónvarpsins 2013 - First semi results

Well I got home just in time to see the results! I didn't see any of the performances but my top 3 were Magni, Birgitta and Yohanna. Since I wrote my comments on all songs, I've narrowed it down to two. Magni and Erna to win Söngvakeppni! Magni is out so the winner is Erna! And please keep it to icelandic this time!!!

These are the 3 qualifiers! I'm glad for Birgitta but the song sounds quite dated. I don't like "Ég á líf" and "Lífið snýst" sounds like "Coming Home".

Yohanna, Magni and Edda are out... I'm not surprised about Yohanna's result. The song wasn't as good as her two previous entries...


Tomorrow is the second semi (GO ERNA!!!) and the final of DMGP. DMGP starts at 20:30 CET and Söngvakeppni at 21:00 CET. It will be difficult to watch both but I will mostly stick to DMGP since it's the final!

Oh and I know that Finland's qualification rounds are on and that Hungary revealed some songs and that Greece revealed the four acts but I will comment on all these when we get closer to the finals. There's no time for all of them unfortunately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment