Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

ESC 2013 - Austria's five songs

This is the list of the competing artists and their songs (taken by eurovision.tv):
  1. Falco Luneau - Rise Above The Night (written by Falco Luneau, Tony Cornelissen)
  2. Natália Kelly - Shine (written by Andreas Grass, Nikola Paryla, Natalia Kelly, Alexander Kahr)
  3. The Bandaloop - Back To Fantasy (written by Barca Baxant, Justin Case)
  4. Elija - Give Me A Sign (written by Elija)
  5. Yela - Feels Like Home (written by Daniela Bauer, Lukas Hillebrand, Alexander Pohn)
Listen to them HERE.

1. Alright this will stay in the semi. Ok no, it's not bad but given the fact that it's Austria and that it will compete in the first half of the first semi, the chances of making it are low. There's nothing special about it. It's an ordinary radio song. But to be honest I kinda like it. If I keep listening to it, it will grow on me a lot.

2. I like this one! I even get some Eurovision vibes!

3. I struggled to keep it playing until the end. 'Nuff said.

4. Another ok song. Nothing much here...

5. Hello radio song no3. But this actually could do something with a smart staging...

Ok I have a clear winner! Natália Kelly! Hope you can sing live girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment