Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

ESC 2013 - The logo and the semi-final allocation draw

eurovision.tv
Let's start with the logo and slogan... (click on the photo to enlarge it). I have to say that the first impression wasn't so good... It's beautiful but it looks random. It has nothing to do with Sweden and SVT said there won't be any slogan this year. On the other hand, after all those press releases about this year's concept, the randomness kinda makes sense. Add to that the story behind it and ok! I like it!

The slogan... Well as a member on escforums.com said, do we actually need it? I don't know. The logo does look better without the slogan right there. "We are one"... yeah I don't really like the slogan...

Let's go to the semi-final allocation draw...

I'm glad for Greece and Israel for now... Sad for Slovenia and Iceland (if they pick Erna's song). Right now I can't say much! I need to listen to the songs and then I will see which countries will be benefitted and which not...

0 comments:

Post a Comment