Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

ESC 2012 - Spain: With Quédate Conmigo to Baku

Photo: RTVE

And here is my winner of the ESC 2012!!! Thank you Spain!!! Thank you!!! I am so gonna vote for it! And it was too obvious that "Quédate Conmigo" would be the winning song! All these weeks, in every single poll, "Quédate Conmigo" was first!

That was the best final so far! It lasted for quite a long time but I didn't mind! It's Pastora Soler we're talking about! All her performances were amazing! I'm so glad she sang live! In most of these cases they sing playback. You know when there's only one artist and they have to pick a song...

Anyway, Pastora was amazing tonight! She looked fantastic, vocally was perfect (as always) and I loved the duets with Sergio Dalma, David Bustamante, Malú and Vanesa Martin. (some of the vids are already on youtube) Oh and I love the dress she wears during the performance of  "Quédate Conmigo"!

Well, only one thing left to say.

MADRID 2013!

0 comments:

Post a Comment