Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

ESC 2012 - The swiss NF (stop)

OK guys I can't do this! I shouldn't have started blogging about this. Lab reports, exams, studying. No time! Plus, the voting has already begun. So I will wait until the next phase. I just hope that I will be able to blog when we get closer to spring and when all the NFs will kick off.

I'll just say that from all the songs I've heard so far, Ultra Naté's "My Love" is my winner. I just LOVE this! There's a bit ABBA in the beginning but that makes me like it more! ;)

And let me comment Mrs Eurovision! Lys Assia's comeback! How epic will it be if she gets the ticket to Baku? She'll definitely flop but who cares? I'll be able to say "yes! I saw the very first winner of the ESC competing on that stage after 56 years after her first victory!". And all of you who will be in Baku will be able to say that you saw her live! Here's her song. I kinda like it but it's quite old-fashioned and that's why I think she'll flop. Most people won't even know who she is. Even though I'm sure all the commentators will inform the viewers about who Lys is and that's why I think she will make it to the final but she won't make it to top 15!

Good luck to Ultra Naté!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment