Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Melodifestivalen 2014 - The hosts

Photo: Johan Paulin/SVT
"I'll try to keep up with everything from now on." The last phrase of my last post. On September 18th. Obviously things don't always go as planned.

So, earlier today SVT announced the hosts of Melodifestivalen 2014. Nour El Refai and Anders Jansson. Uhm... where is Petra Mede?! I don't know... The first impression wasn't good. Anders is a giant, Nour is "tiny". Sure, that's not a reason for not liking them. But if we just focus on their looks and how they look together when standing next to each other, well, it's not a good picture. I have no idea about their professional lives even though they both played their own parts in Melodifestivalen 2008. I can't say I remember them though... 

Right now I'm really skeptical... We'll see... I'm mostly interested in the artists. There's a lot going on and I really wanna talk about it but I will wait until the 25th of November. That's when we'll have the official announcement! The artist I mostly wanna talk about is Helena Paparizou! Obviously! Less than two weeks left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment