Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Time to get back on track!

I stopped using informative posts a long time ago. That's because I don't blog regularly and because there are hundreds of websites out there which are updated several times a day. I'm here to make personal comments on (mostly) ESC and music related topics. And we're almost in the middle of November. Soon the NFs will begin and it's time for me to find my pace again. Probably not everyday blogging but not one post every 2 weeks either!

Now I'm really excited about Melodifestivalen 2013 because on November 19th SVT will reveal the artists! There's a list on several website with some artists names. Not too happy about it so I hope it's not the real one...

About ESC 2013... I just read this... The running order will be decided by the producers and not by draw. I'm not sure whether I like it or not... I'm not a big fan of that idea... But that's done now. We'll see how it will work in May...

0 comments:

Post a Comment