Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Melodifestivalen 2013: The artists, the songs, the composers - Heats 1 & 2

Busy day today! I took a quick look at the artists in the morning but I had no time to blog. Ok let's see.

Semi-final 1, Karlskrona February 2nd
  1. Cookies N BeansBurning Flags (Fredrik Kempe)
  2. Mary N’diayeGosa (Johan Åsgärde, Mattias Frändå, Mary N’diaye)
  3. YohioHeartbreak Hotel (Johan Fransson, Tobias Lundgren, Tim Larsson, Henrik Göranson, Yohio)
  4. Jay-Jay JohansonParis (Jay-Jay Johanson)
  5. Anna JärvinenPorslin (Björn Olsson, Martin Elisson)
  6. David LindgrenSkyline (Fernando Fuentes, Henrik Nordenback, Christian Fast)
  7. Eric GaddVi kommer aldrig att förlora (Eric Gadd, Thomas Stenström, Jacob Olofsson)
  8. Michael Feiner & CaisaWe’re Still Kids (Michael Feiner, Caisa Ahlroth)
 Semi-final 2, Gothenburg February 9th
  1. Joacim CansAnnelie (Joacim Cans)
  2. Anton Ewald Begging (Fredrik Kempe, Anton Malmberg, Hård af Segerstad)
  3. Sean BananCopacabanana (Sean Banan, Ola Lindholm, Hans Blomberg, Joakim Larsson)
  4. Rikard WolffEn förlorad sommar (Tomas Andersson Wij)
  5. Eric Segerstedt and Tone DamliHello Goodbye (Robin Fredriksson, Mattias Larsson, Måns Zelmerlöw)
  6. Felicia OlssonMake Me No 1 (Amir Aly, Henrik Wikström, Ingela Pling Forsman, Maria Haukaas Mittet)
  7. Pernilla Wahlgren, Hanna Hedlund, Jenny SilverOn Top Of The World (Peter Boström, Thomas G:son)
  8. Louise HoffstenOnly The Dead Fish Follow The Stream (Louise Hoffsten, Sandra Bjurman, Stefan Örn)
There are quite a lot names that I've never heard before. I can't say a lot right now coz I need to listen to the songs first. If we just see the artists, I'm rooting like hell right now for Pernilla, Hanna and Jenny! And judging by the composers (combined with the artists) it's safe to say we're talking about a schlager song! Yay! :D 

I'm also interested in David Lindgren's song since I love "Shout It Out". 

You guys should google Yohio! Personally I don't like him (her?) at all. Well he's an interesting person (I watched an interview) but I don't like his music.

Then we have a comeback for Cookies N Beans. I can't say I'm a big fan of "What If" but sometimes I enjoy it... When I'm in the country mood. It's weird but I see that the Swedes really enjoy country and rockabilly music...

Oh I'm also interested in Erik Segerstedt and Tone Damli's duet! And it's more interesting that the song is written by Måns Zelmerlöw, among others. I've never heard of Tone before but when was the last time we saw, well heard, a duet by two young singers? No, Lotta and Christer aren't young!

Joakim Cans is 2013's Dead by April I guess. xD It's good to have a variety of genres. Even if his style is not my cup of tea.

Finally let me puke coz I saw Sean Banan's name there. Eeew!!


These are my comments for now. The rest of the artists will be revealed next Monday at 10:00 CET. And I have a full schedule that day as well. -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment