Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Melodifestivalen 2013 - The hosts

Photo: svt.se
Wow that's amazing! Not. So Gina Dirawi and Danny Saucedo will be the Melodifestivalen 2013 hosts. Yes, I find Gina funny (sometimes) but I don't really like her and I don't have the best opinion about her. It's all about politics and some of her views that I'm not going to discuss coz I'm not into politics. But ok, I can live with her being the hostess.

Then we have Danny... Coming second in mello two years in a row [and by the way he also came 2nd in the OGAE Second Chance 2012 with one point short, right behind Pastora Soler (yay! :D)] was enough to make him not compete in 2013 (no more whining, thank God) but now he'll be the host... You know, last March he turned out to be a real douchebag by making all these comments about his song and Loreen so now I don't like him that much. I hope he can keep this professional and I hope he doesn't make any stupid comments to whoever comes second in March.

So, to sum up my opinion about the hosts.......meh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment