Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

ESC 2013 - German NF's line-up

I was never that interested in Germany's selection but this year is totally different. There's one name in that line-up that I'm rooting like hell for! Cascada! Yeah ok, their songs sound pretty much the same but I like them. I think they're perfect for the ESC. A dance song and a good show on that stage is gonna look awesome! I'm just hoping for a really good song though. It's all it takes!

  • Ben Ivory - The Righteous Ones
  • Betty Dittrich - Lalala
  • Blitzkids mvt. - Heart On The Line
  • Cascada - Glorious
  • Finn Martin - Change
  • LaBrassBanda - Nackert
  • Mobilée - Little Sister
  • Nica & Joe - Elevated
  • Die Priester feat. Mojca Erdmann - Ave Maris Stella
  • Saint Lu - Craving
  • Söhne Mannheims - One Love
  • Mia Diekow - Lieblingslied
No other name rings a bell so yeah. Cascada to win!

0 comments:

Post a Comment