Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

ESC 2013 - El Sueño de Morfeo for Spain

Yeah I know Lithuania picked their song last night. I'll get to it. I just take the "old" news first.

So we knew about the internal selection but I was hoping for Malú or Pablo Alborán (Pablo will get his own blog post, btw) but we got El Sueño de Morfeo instead. Never heard of them before but I did my homework. "Wikied" them, "youtubed" them and now I have a better view.

Unfortunately they're not my cup of tea. :/ Raquel's voice... I don't know how to put this. After listening to a few songs her voice starts to annoy me. No, "annoy" isn't the right word. "Irritate" maybe? Well it's her high pitched voice that bugs me. It's fine for a song or two but then I can't stand it. It's the combination of their music style and Raquel's voice. Maybe if she sang a ballad, things would be different.

Anyway, the thing is that they're not my style. But then again, it's all about the song. Who knows? Maybe in a few months I'll be here, giving them 12 points! Well, I doubt that but you never know. It's Spain. I always have a soft spot for Spain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment