Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Switzerland: Die grosse Entscheidungsshow 2012


We got the final's line-up... No Ultra Naté, no Same Difference but Lys Assia is in! My winner was Ultra! I'm so disappointed. :/
Anyway all 14 songs are here. 

Lys Assia - C'était Ma Vie
Ok, this is so old fashioned but it's not that bad! And I kinda want Lys to win. It's gonna be so epic! Her on the ESC stage of 2012! 2012!! She's definitely gonna flop but who cares? Eeeepic! She will make it in the final but then bottom 5! But can you imagine her win the contest? lol!

Emel - She
Nice song. I like it.

Ivo - Peace & Freedom
This has a really nice message but really I think that's all.

I Quattro - Fragile
No, I don't like this one.

Raphael Jeger - The Song In My Head
Kinda nice song. Happy song.

Macy - Shining
Nothing much. And forgettable.

Atomic Angels - Black Symphony
I love this one!! If not Lys Assia, send Atomic Angels Switzerland. Actually send Atomic Angels!

Patric Scott feat. Fabienne Louves - Real Love
It reminds me a bit of "Running Scared" and I got the same reaction of many people. But it's nice.

Guillermo Sorya - Baby, Baby, Baby
No, no, no. I don't like this.

Chiara Dubey - Anima Nuova
Beautiful song!! And beautiful voice!

Sinplus - Unbreakable
I don't know if I like this or not.

Sosofluo - Quand Je Ferme Les Yeux
I don't like this one.

Katherine St-Laurent - Wrong To Let You Go
Nice ballad there but not my winner.

Ze Flying Zezettes Orchestra - L'autre
I don't like this.

Well, weak NF if you ask me. I'm rooting for Atomic Angels. I'm also fine with Chiara Dubey or Lys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment