Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Melodifestivalen 2012 - The songs and artists!


According to Aftonbladet these are the artists who will compete in Melodifestivalen 2012!

Marie Serneholt - Salt & Pepper
OK I thought "Salt & Pepper" was Afro-Dite's song but it turns out it's not. About Marie, I hope she does better than 2009.

Top Cats - Baby Doll
I don't know who they are.

Mimi Oh - Det Går För Långsamt
Nope. No idea who she is either.

Lotta Engberg & Christer Sjögren - Don't Let Me Down
I'm surprised that the song is in english. Not interested in Christer but I like Lotta!

Loreen - Euphoria
OOOOOH!!!!!!! Loreen is back and this title sounds so promising!! I don't know why but I get a feeling that this is gonna be amazing!! I get a strong positive energy when I see the name Loreen next to "Euphoria". It might sound stupid but that's it!

Mattias Andréasson - Förlåt Mig
Mattias from EMD... Ok...

Thomas Di Leva - Ge Aldrig Upp
Alright, I'm not really interested in Di Leva's entry.

Ulrik Munther - Soldiers
I could even bet some money on him being Mello's winner. And no, I don't like that possibility because there are many more artists that I like. Of course it depends on the song too! But I think after Eric Saade the girls are gonna vote for him. And I don't get all the fuss about Ulrik. He's just ok to me.

Timoteij - Stormande Hav
Welcome back girls! They were my winners in 2010 but Sweden couldn't see that "Kom" was a real winner! I hope their comeback will be with something like "Kom"! Good luck Timoteij!

Afro-Dite - The Boy Can Dance
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! And that reaction is nothing really! I. AM. EXTATIC. Afro-Dite back in Mello!!! My all time favourite swedish entry ! How many times have I said this? Sorry guys but honestly I am extremely happy about their comeback!! And to be honest I'm glad they're gonna sing "The Boy Can Dance". The title sounds like it's a dance song. Dance...I mean up-tempo. It actually reminds me of "The Boy Does Nothing" by Alesha Dixon. Hope it's something like this! Hehe GO AFRO-DITE!!! :D

Charlotte Perrelli - The Girl
First of all, I'm happy to see her in Melodifestivalen but I don't want her to ESC again. And she won't make it anyway. The competition is hard and it's only been 3 years since her last ESC/Mello appearance. But I hope to see her in Globen! ;) My schlager diva! Well one of them anyways! :P

Hanna Lindblad - Goosebumps
Hanna's back. I didn't really like her entry in 2010. Let's hope she's got something better this year.

Sonja Aldén - I Din Himmel
Sonja's back!! Glad about this! Even though the title tells me it's gonna be a ballad and you know I don't like ballads but you never know!

The Moniker - I Want To Be Chris Isaak
Why oh why? Just one thing. If this song is as annoying as "Oh My God" I will die! I don't have a problem with him but last year's entry was horrible!

Thorsten Flinck & Revolutionsorkestern - Jag Reser Mig Igen
Don't know him.

Maria Benhajji - I Mina Drömmar
She's one of the webjokers. I have no idea what's going on there. I don't follow the online contest. No time to do that. So I will listen to her song later.

Axel Algmark - Kyss Mig
Don't know him.

Dynazty - Land Of Broken Dreams
Totally a rock song. Not my cup of tea.

Lisa Miskovsky - Why Start A Fire
I'm actually interested in her and the song. I've heard a lot about Lisa but haven't "youtubed" her yet! :P

Andreas Johnson - Lovelight
I don't know what to say about Andreas... I never liked any of his previous entries and I'm sorry to say that but I really can't stand his "wannabe-amarican" accent. I hope he doesn't "steal" anyone's spot in Globen!

Danny Saucedo - To The Sky
Well I'm not so surprised. Saade took the bite out of his mouth (oh my God! do they have that expression in english or is it totally greek?) last year. He's back for the revanche. But can you imagine Danny finishing second behind Ulrik this year? xD

Love Generation - Just A Little Bit
What's wrong with RedOne? Seriously! They gave them "Dance Alone" last year which should have been performed by Velvet (and I will say that until I die! It was a Velvet song!) and now they give them "Just A Little Bit"! Their live performance of "Dance Alone" was terrible! Not to mention that Malena Ernman white floor! I almost got blind! Duh!

Molly Sandén - Why Am I Crying
Totally a ballad. And I can tell that by the title but also by the fact that Molly said in an interview that she doesn't like dancing. So...

Andreas Lundstedt - Aldrig Aldrig
Dandy Andy! <3 My man! Andy without his girls but at least we'll get to see him! Make sure people you send him to Globen! I wanna see him! This year I got a great seat! But... "Aldrig Aldrig"? In swedish? Hmm what's he up to? EXCITED anyway! 

Björn Ranelid & Sara Li - Mirakel
Wanna bet? Ballad! But don't know either of them.

Dead by April - Mystery
Not my cup of tea but it's nice to see different genres in Mello.

Malmöbaserade bandet Opa - Allting Blir Bra Igen
These guys are Greek. Well not really interested in them.

Anna Järvinen - Porslin
Don't know her.

Abalone Dots - På Väg
I read somewhere they're a country group (?). Cool!

Sean Banan - Sean Den Förste Banan
They say he's a comedian... I don't know what to say...


Well these were 30 out of 32 artists. 2 more to go. Anyway I think it's gonna be great! My mind is on my Andy, Afro-Dite, Loreen, Perrelli and Timoteij for now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment