Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

ESC 2012 - The cypriot NF - tonight

Ok I said this many times and I will keep saying it. I have no time to blog... But tonight is the cypriot NF...

Honestly I never liked the cypriot entries. There are very few exceptions but the thing is they always let me down. This year is different. Everyone knows the winner so I really wonder why they will actually have the final. :P "La La Love" is the cypriot entry people! But I'm sure you know it (at least if you're that kind of eurofan that they always listen to the songs before the NF). And maybe for the first time in....I don't know...ehm forever(?) I will give Cyprus 10 or 12pts! I love "La La Love"!! Really catchy! And finally Cyprus will make it to the final again after 7 years! Ok they made it in 2010 but before that they did pretty badly. And they will finally get the 12pts from Greece no matter what! lol It's the only year that I will be fine by giving them the 12pts.

But hey! We have two more songs! "You Don't Belong Here" and "Call The Police". I don't really like these.

It's almost 100% sure that Ivi will sing playback tonight which means we won't get to see how she performs each song live. Many are questioning her live vocals. On the other hand she won't be able to "favour" any of the songs if she performs them live... Well we're gonna have to wait for about 7 hours before we find out.

The thing is that Cyprus has a top 10 song or even a top 5. BUT in 2007 they were a favourite to win the entire contest and they didn't even make it to the final!

Anyway, I believe they will do great this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment