Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Melodifestivalen 2013 - The dates!

Seriously how unlucky am I? First, the ESC 2013 will be held in Malmö and not Stockholm where I could go! Now the cities of Melodifestivalen 2013 are announced and there's no Linköping in the list, once again! I mean it's my second year in Lkpg and still no mello here!

Anyway, here's the list.

  • Semi-final 1: February 2nd, Karlskrona, Telenor Arena
  • Semi-final 2: February 9th, Gothenburg, Scandinavium
  • Semi-final 3: February 16th, Skellefteå, Skellefteå Kraft Arena
  • Semi-final 4: February 23rd, Malmö, Malmö Arena
  • Andra chansen: March 2nd, Karlstad, Löfbergs Lila Arena
  • Final: March 9th, Stockholm, Friends Arena 
So it looks like I'm only going to Stockholm for the final. Malmö and ESC 2013 are 99,9% off my table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment