Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Now...shall we get back to ESC?


I was so absorbed by Stockholm Pride and going from Stockholm to Norrköping and back again all these days that I didn't have time to blog about the latest ESC news. Well it's probably old news for you now...

What we know is that Cyprus has chosen their representative for Baku. Ivi Adamou will try to send Cyprus to the final in May 2012. I see quite a few positive comments about Ivi. With a good song she can do really well. The NF will be held on December 31st.

Let's go to Israel. I am really really happy because Israel confirmed their participation!!! Yay!! :D

Also Bosnia & Herzegovina confirmed their participation for next year.

That's it for now. Short blog entry but I'll get my pace back. (if I find a way to have access to an internet connection...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment