Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Melodifestivalen 2014 - Songs we will miss in the final

I'm kinda ok with the final's line up but I will miss some songs and I'd rather have them in Friends Arena instead of some finalists. So, just a quick post!

Alvaro Estrella instead of Yohio!
JEM instead of Ellen Benediktson!
Martin Stenmarck instead of Linus Svenning!
EKO instead of Ace Wilder! (One of this year's best songs!! How on earth did it came last in the semi?)
Jessica Folcker & Dr Alban instead of Oscar Zia! (I'm ok with Oscar but I'd rather have Jessica and Dr Alban in the final. I adore Jessica's vocals and I think it would have been better if she had sung this by herself)
Linda Bengtzing instead of Anton Ewald!
Janet Leon... I want to fit this in the final but there's no room. So we can have the "jury's choice" like in 2009. 11 songs in the final!

So the ideal 2014 final is like this (random order):
Alcazar
Helena Paparizou
Sanna Nielsen
Panetoz
Alvaro Estrella
JEM
Martin Stenmarck
EKO
Jessica Folcker & Dr Alban
Linda Bengtzing
Janet Leon

Ah I wish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment