Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Melodifestivalen 2014 - Fourth semi - Results

Photo: Olle Kirchmeier/SVT
Tears of joy! Literally! I don't think I was ever as obssessed as tonight! I almost got two heart attacks. Stupid SVT announced them last! I am going to watch this SHOW live! :'D Tack Sverige!

Alcazar ("Blame It On The Disco") made it to the final!!!!!!! Yeah Anton Ewald ("Natural") too with a totally indifferent song but it was totally expected and as long as my 3 loves are in I don't care!

Ammotrack ("Raise Your Hands") and Ellinore Holmer ("En Himmelsk Sång") made it to andra chansen.

5. Linda Bengtzing – ”Ta Mig”
6. I.D.A – ”Fight Me If You Dare”
7. Josef Johansson – ”Hela natten”
8. Janet Leon – ”Hollow”

Linda came 5th! :( :( Not even to andra chansen! I was so sad when it was either her or Alcazar! And Janet Leon last? Really? Oh well. The most important for me was Alcazar making it to the final and I got what I wanted the most! Next stop Copenhagen please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment