Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Melodifestivalen 2014: Artists to be announced next week

Next Tuesday, 26th of November and Thursday, 28th of November at 9:50 CET, SVT will announce the artists that will compete at Melodifestivalen 2014! There will be a live webcast (here).

On Tuesday, we have the press conference of the artists that will compete in Malmö and Linköping! Fingers crossed that Helena Paparizou will compete in Linköping's semi! I got my ticket (first row!) so I really want her to compete in Lkpg but I doubt it. I bet they put her in Gothenburg's semi! And yes, I am 100% sure that she's in. I know it. I can bet my life on it. ;)

I'm also pretty sure that YOHIO (meh), Sanna Nielsen (yay!) and Linda Bengtzing (yay!!) are in. But I don't bet my life on these 3. I don't know it for fact. ;)

And on Thursday, we have the press conference of the artists that will compete in Gothenburg and Örnsköldsvik.

Tick tock, tick tock...

0 comments:

Post a Comment