Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

ESC 2011 - Semi-final 2

Oh God! Tonight is the strong semi! And we know it! We do know it that ESC is unpredictable and still every year we get surprised! So I am not sure about anyone tonight and that makes me so nervous!

Tonight's line-up:

  1. Bosnia & Herzegovina: Dino Merlin - Love In Rewind
  2. Austria: Nadine Beiler - The Secret Is Love
  3. The Netherlands: 3JS - Never Alone
  4. Belgium: Witloof Bay - With Love Baby
  5. Slovakia: TWiiNS - I'm Still Alive
  6. Ukraine: Mika Newton - Angel
  7. Moldova: Zdob și Zdub - So Lucky
  8. Sweden: Eric Saade - Popular
  9. Cyprus: Christos Mylordos - San Aggelos S’Agapisa
  10. Bulgaria: Poli Genova - Na Inat
  11. F.Y.R. Macedonia: Vlatko Ilievski - Rusinka
  12. Israel: Dana International - Ding Dong
  13. Slovenia: Maja Keuc - No One
  14. Romania: Hotel FM - Change
  15. Estonia: Getter Jaani - Rockefeller Street
  16. Belarus: Anastasiya Vinnikova - I Love Belarus
  17. Latvia: Musiqq - Angel In Disguise
  18. Denmark: A Friend In London - New Tomorrow
  19. Ireland: Jedward - Lipstick
Ok maybe I'm sure about Bulgaria and Slovenia but still.... Oh I don't know! Honestly, I am writing this blog entry and my stomach is awful! I am freakin' nervous! What if Dana doesn't make it?! I can't think of that option! No! Seriously let her make it to the final and then I don't care even if she ends last! Just send her to the final! There's a chance for her to flop but on the other hand I keep thinking that Niamh Kavanagh made it last year. She made it to the final with a quite boring song for my taste. And come on! Let's face it! I'm sure Dana has many more fans that Niamh! And I get all these "no one remembers Dana" crap! Hello! Dana is one of the most memorable winners of the ESC due to her whole transsexual thing and stuff! And it's been only 13 years! People remembered Carola who came back after 15 years, Niamh came back after 17 years! Well at least Dana got some good points from the juries last night. Or I want to believe so. People who were in the 2nd dress rehearsal said that Dana's rehearsal was her best until now! She did her best during the most important rehearsal. Looks like Dana knows what she's doing after all! ;) Haha I hope she has another great performance for the actual semi tonight! Fingers crossed for Dana International and Israel!

I know I said I will never do that again but I was kinda jealous on Tuesday night after the semi. My main wall on facebook was full of messages saying I predicted 7/10, 8/10 etc. I really suck at this but I'll do it! I won't lose my head if I fail, will I?! :P Ok...

Countries that I think will make it to the final:

Bosnia & Herzegovina
Ukraine
Cyprus
Bulgaria
Israel
Slovenia
Romania
Latvia or Sweden
Denmark
Ireland

Yup! No Estonia! I have a feeling that Estonia will flop!

Countries that I want to make it to the final:

Bosnia & Herzegovina
The Netherlands
Ukraine
Sweden (I want Eric in the final because he represents Sweden but I won't be surprised if he flops!)
Cyprus (I can't believe I'm saying this!)
Bulgaria
Israel
Slovenia
Latvia
Denmark

Ok here it is! But honestly I only care about Israel, Bulgaria and Slovenia! My priority is to send Dana to the final! And it has to be your priority too! Come on guys! You can't have an ESC final without Dana (when she participates to the year's edition)!

Our mission is to send Dana to the final! VOTE FOR #12 TONIGHT!
She has to make it! It's May 12th, her running order is #12 so she needs to get 12pts!

GO DANA! GO ISRAEL!

Watch live tonight at 21:00 CET here.

Good luck to all the countries! 6 hours left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment